Your House Plan
Would you like your dream house plan to be created by an Architect or Building Designer?
How can you tell if a house plan has been expertly designed?
Architects are highly trained in design and possess the skills, judgment, imagination and creativity to produce a unique house plan, not one that resembles the generic, pre-designed homes offered by many building companies.
An Elements of Home architect draws you much deeper into the design process so your house design reflects your personal style and tastes.
An Architecturally designed house plan:
- Is easy to visualise: A professional house plan looks like your finished concept, so you’ll make easier design choices and avoid expensive changes later.
- Reflects up-to-date trends: Our Architects combine the latest advances in Architecture and Design to create functional, useable and well designed spaces.
- Includes sustainable and energy efficient design: Installing the best eco features during the building stage saves you money long term.
- Is affordable: No impractical, expensive ego designs. Just a functional house plan for a beautiful, liveable home.
How does designing my house plan work?
Your Elements of Home® Architect or Designer will:
- Sit down with you to discuss your brief, your lifestyle, expectations and ideas for your dream home
- Explain the design options available to you, e.g. styles, materials and finishes
- Create 3D models so you can actually visualise your new home (optional service).
With an expert house plan, your home will be comfortable, functional and enjoyable for many years to come!